40 Years of Profitable Innovation
We are a market leading, full‐service new product development company with a track record of generating new ideas and creating profitable products.
Our recent 40th anniversary was marked by pushing forward with new strategies, new services, and offering new opportunities to our clients.
We are recruiting and training more graduates and younger experts than any comparable agency because we are expanding – even in this market – and know the value of bright, fresh minds. That’s also why we were the first British agency in Shanghai offering trusted, high level design and ‘on the ground’ support to Chinese and international companies.
We are an independent, owner‐managed business, so we know the challenges companies face in achieving both high quality and fair profits.
We understand better than most that great ideas and great design are only the start of the journey, and the destination our clients seek is low cost, problem free manufacturing, high margins, product performance, reliability, and product longevity.
We think we are a bright, enthusiastic team that is as easy to like as it is to trust ‐ but we’ll leave you to decide. Visit us at our UK or China studios to see for yourself.
Benefits of using IDC
- A full development service all under one roof
- Access to high level industrial design skills
- Projects planned and managed in detail
- Ability to respond rapidly and integrate into your team
- In house prototyping allows ideas to be made, tested and developed in a matter of hours
- Clients gain access to experience and expertise across many sectors and technical disciplines
- Knowledge of regulatory processes and procedures
- Successful products which are developed quickly and cost effectively
The team at IDC have attention for detail, are professional and knowledgeable and above all, listened to our requirements. I am pleased to have forged a relationship with IDC and will use their services and skills again in the future. I would recommend IDC to anyone who needs on-time product design and development.Andrew Ashton-Smith Product Development Manager, Stable Micro Systems